Tuesday 17 October 2017

CELEBRATING DIWALI, I CELEBRATE MYSELF


Diwali preparations are on everywhere.
Thorough cleaning of the house is done and then the decoration with flowers, rangoli and lights. New clothes and gifts being bought, and not to forget the sweets and savouries, and the visits to family and friends.

One vital thing that invariably slips our radar is:
Visiting ourselves and deep cleansing ourselves.

If someone else ignores us we don’t like it, then how can we be fine with ignoring ourselves!

This Diwali, how about deep cleansing our own selves?
We cleanse our house inside out. Can we also focus on cleansing ourselves inside out?

Exactly the way we clean our home room by room, each wardrobe, cabinet and drawer, every nook and corner, shall we have a look at what all thoughts and memories we have stored inside us? And more importantly what are our narratives around those memories? Simply observe what emotions arise with each one of them. Which ones are energising us, enlivening us, or motivating us? And which ones tend to make us sad, disappointed, or maybe even anxious, or simply indifferent?

Can we have the wisdom to identify which ones no longer deserve our time and energy?

Can we simply let go of the ones that don’t really serve us? The only thing that can make us unhappy are our own thoughts and narratives.

Can we forgive ourselves for our imperfections and love ourselves unconditionally?

While doing this, we cannot get into any blaming or complaining, because we are stronger than our strongest excuse.

This morning while I was deeply engrossed writing this blog, I was shocked to see a honey bee hovering near me. I panicked and ran out of my chair and out of the room, waiting for this bee to go out of the window so I could shut the window. Standing there I said to myself, “This bee scared the hell out of me.” The truth however is that the bee had not done anything. My getting scared was my reaction for which I cannot blame the bee. So I corrected myself, “I got so scared of the bee.”

This incident will now make it much easier for me the deep cleanse myself without getting hijacked by my own self.

Deep cleansing ourselves allows us to go beyond our hurts and disappointments, guiding us to transcend what happened and our narratives around it.

It brings in deeper healing and evolvement.


It liberates us and navigates us to vibrate higher and step into who we are meant to be, step into I AM.


Diwali is celebrated on the darkest night, the new moon to celebrate the victory of light over darkness, knowledge over ignorance, and hope over despair. So this Diwali, shall we go into the darkest corners inside us, and let go of our hopelessness, insecurities, hurts and upsets, despair and disappointments? And guess what!

As we create the space within, in walks hope, trust, belief, love, joy, togetherness, abundance, fulfilment and worthiness, because I AM the creator of my life. 

Hereon I celebrate myself. I celebrate Life. 

HAPPY  DIWALI

#celebratelife #celebrateIAM #goingbeyondyourself #fifthelementlifecoaching #fifthelementfengshuiconsultancy 



No comments:

Post a Comment